4/19/11

I let the bastards get me down ...

... which is why I stopped writing as many stories. I let "them" suck the fun outta my job.

But -

spring has finally sprung in Portland!!!!

I have a new car.
A new shift.
A new day driver.
And a whole new attitude.

It is once again all sunshine and rainbow colored bubbles in my cab. Whooot!!

So, like I said, I let the bastards get me down but I've rallied and plan on once again amusing myself at the expense of others ...

BRING IT ON PORTLAND DRUNKTARDS ... WHADDAYA GOT?!!!

5 comments:

Donna. W said...

You go, girl!

Lhb said...

Great. Keep them coming. I love reading your blog and observing your art.

Ash said...

Come out swingin'

Sizzle said...

I've been hoping you'd be back!

sarah said...

thank you!!! i don't know what i would do without your blog! lived in portland almost my whole life and you are a life saver!! <3 thank you for amusing all of us at the expense of others :) it's very appreciated!!